|Building age||Not selected|
|Cost of work||£12,000|
|Features||Solar Hot Water Heating,Solar PV Panels,Air Source Heat Pumps,Groundsource Heat Pump,Biomass Boiler,Insulation and Glazing|
Victorian Terrace House
- Groundsource heat pump for central and winter water heating
- Airsource heat pump for heating and hot water
- Wood Stove for space and water heating.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Photovoltaic Solar switchable between on & off grid.
- Ceramic Paint additive developed for space shuttle tiles used to give similar wall insulation rating to cavity wall insulation.
- Low energy appliances.
- Triple rated glazing
- Roof insulation.
Designed by myself (Broadcast Engineer). I have been designing and building alternative energy systems for the last 30 years. Installations pre date planning requirement (Air Heat pump) and conservation status.
Wherever possible, Drive Hybrid etc
Rated at 78% CO2 reduction by the Superhomes network.
Suppliers and Professional Services Used
Contractor for geothermal Borehole