This is event forms part of the West Suffolk Business Festival 2021.
- Have a hot or cold beverage and breakfast item on us (vegan option recommended)
- Introduction from the Sustainability Development Coordinator
- Talk about what is to come with the Sustainability Centre, joining and creating a network
- Talks from our guests
- Chance to network
Invited college and local guests:
- Richard Carter (Non-Exec IEMA director & Lecturer at West Suffolk College) – Will introduce us to the IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) courses the college has to offer and reduced rates for SMEs.
- Ned Harrison (BEE Anglia Project Manager at Suffolk County Council) – to speak about the council’s climate change activities and initiatives available to businesses.
- Julian (Love the Leaf Climate Action) – Talks on opportunity for change and importance of working with businesses, students, and local groups.
- Jamie Hart (Project Manager, Avena)- Circularity in end of life and disposals.
- Siobhan Eke (Strategic Partnerships, Director Liftshare and MobilityWays) – Talks on how as businesses we can #commutebackbetter, how to sign up and save money!
- Terry Sutton (Regional Sales Manager and Carbon Mentor at SaveMoneyCutCarbon) – Talk on impacts SMEs can have on the planet and the practicalities of being more sustainable for a business.
To register, please visit the West Suffolk College event page here. For any queries, please email email@example.com