Energy storage webinar where you can learn about how battery storage can help your business reach its carbon reduction targets.
New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership and Connected Energy Limited bring you this energy storage webinar where you can learn about how battery storage can help your business reach its carbon reduction targets.
The event will also present a case study of an award-winning project – the Hold battery storage Project from the project owners – Suffolk County Council and the University of Suffolk.
- Connected Energy – Nigel Dent – introductions
- New Anglia LEP – Ellen Goodwin, LEP support for energy projects
- Connected Energy – Matthew Lumsden, CEO, intro to Connected Energy
- Case Study – The Hold battery storage project
- Suffolk County Council – Mark Dale, intro to The Hold project
- University of Suffolk – Darryl Newport, Strategic Research Partnership
- Connected Energy – Nigel Dent, The Hold project from Connected Energy’s side + what is energy storage and how can it benefit organisations?