As the marketplace becomes more competitive, it is vital to be able to show your potential customers that placing their business with you will help ensure a brighter future for the planet.
Hosted by the CARBON CHARTER, this webinar will show simple steps to achieve net zero emissions and get you thinking about your own business while inviting you to practise on a real business case study. Drawing on the experiences of Triple Bottom Line Accounting and Maple Cone Ltd there will be lots of ‘lightbulb’ moments as you discover how their journey can help inspire yours.
Among the subjects covered will be:
- Intro to the Carbon Charter
- Carbon Accounting for SMEs: What is it and why it is needed.
- Analysis of Carbon calculators designed for SMEs
- Case study: TBLA’s 2020 carbon footprint
- You tell us what TBLA could do to reduce its business carbon footprint
- Ofsetting – good or bad?
- Net Zero policies and narratives
- The positive case for Accreditations
There will also be time for a Q and A at the end.
Don’t miss out – Register now to attend this fascinating FREE event.