Tuesday 28th September 2021: We are all looking to reduce our emissions, increase efficiency and limit our effect of the environment. It is impossible not to be thinking “Net Zero” with everything we do, especially when looking at the generation of energy. This can be expensive and require great investment. There is investment available but ensuring your projects are ‘investment ready’ can seem complicated and bewildering. This event will help you assess your clean energy solutions and provide you with a step-by-step guide to ensuring you can create a sustainable and investable energy solution.
- Peter Gudde, Energy Project Manager, Greater South East Energy Hub
- Fiona Duhamel, Assistant Director for Economic Development, Babergh and Mid Suffolk Councils
- Energy Systems Catapult
Is this right for you?
If you are part of a public sector organisation and looking at the investment in clean energy projects, wherever you are on this journey, this event will help you ensure you are confident in developing a commercial business case for delivery. Projects you may be considering may include (but not limited to):
- Solar PV
- Wind power (on site)
- Energy storage solutions
- Electric vehicle charging
- Other local energy solutions
What will I get from this event?
During the 90-minute session you will receive:
- Details of what makes a good investable energy project
- Step-by-step guide to making your project investment ready
- Signposting to onward support for your project and investment journey
- Access to the new Local Authority Toolkit – tbc
This event is part of Funding Fit, a new programme of events organised by the New Anglia LEP and Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor to help businesses connect, collaborate and apply for grant funding.
Please note that part of this session will be recorded to enable you to review at a later date or share with colleagues post the event if you wish. The live open Q&A session will not be recorded.
If you have any particular topics you would like to see covered please let us know as the Hosts are happy to tailor content accordingly.
Book your FREE attendance for this online event HERE or if you would like to enquire further before registering for this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org